Survival needs (2)
I have found—along with many software experts—that a similar hierarchy of needs applies to software projects. Software projects have a set of basic survival needs that must be satisfied before it becomes possible for the project team to focus effectively on the project's higher level needs. And the higher levels of the pyramid are where dramatic improvements in quality and productivity take place.
A project team must be satisfied that the project can be completed all, for example, before it will begin to worry about whether it will be completed within plus or minus 10 percent of its schedule and budget targets. A project team must be capable ofaelivering software on time before it will become capable of optimizing a software project to meet an aggressive schedule with a limited budget—and advance the state of the art all at the same time.
- Survival needs (1)
- Welcome to Software Project Survival Training (2)
- Welcome to Software Project Survival Training (1)
- This book's foundation (2)
- This book's foundation (1)
- Amazing phenomenons in Australia
- 5 famous hotels in Vung Tau
- Yasothon's rocket festival
- Hand over the project of Quan họ house in Lung Giang village, Lim town
- Strawberry gardens in Dalat
- Bun Cha - the delicacy of Ha Noi cuisine
- Preah Khan Temple (Temple of the Holy Sword)
- Ideal destinations when visiting Yen Bai